FirstPark News & Updates
FirstPark continues to attract businesses and organizations to central Maine. As developments happen in the park and surrounding community, we will share information and articles here about our tenants, as well as our monthly e-newsletter.
Lastest FirstPark real estate update: At 25 FirstPark Drive, Units A and B medical office condos, have been sold to PHAT LLC by CV Diagnostics, Inc, for $685,000. Bruce Holmes of Century 21 Venture Ltd and Don Plourde of Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate brokered the deal, which closed March 27.
- Op-ed from Jim Dinkle, executive director of FirstPark in the Portland Press Herald
- FirstPark to Sponsor Greenlight Maine College Series
- Prominent South Korean diplomat visits Central Maine to discuss business growth and opportunity (WABI TV, 11/20/19)
- South Korean official lays groundwork for business collaboration in central Maine (Morning Sentinel, 11/20/19)
- FirstPark News for October 2019
- FirstPark News for September 2019
- FirstPark News for August 2019
- FirstPark News for July 2019
- FirstPark News for June 2019
- FirstPark News for May 2019
- Dog-friendly business park to open in Oakland (NEWS CENTER Maine, 5/16/19)
- New businesses, new focus at Oakland’s FirstPark development (Mainebiz, 5/9/19)
- FirstPark News for April 2019
- FirstPark News for March 2019
- FirstPark Attracts Businesses with New Marketing Plan
- Nonprofit dental center relocates to space in Oakland’s First Park (Press Herald, 1/20/19)
- FirstPark News for February 2019
To stay informed and get the latest updates about FirstPark, be sure to subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.