FirstPark News & Updates
Change of meeting notice:
Pursuant to the By-Laws of the Kennebec Regional Development Authority (FirstPark), the Annual Budget Meeting of KRDA will be held in the parking lot of 46 FirstPark Drive in Oakland, Maine at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25 in the 46 FirstPark Drive parking lot. This supersedes any previous notices. Directional signage will be posted on FirstPark Drive.
For further information, contract KRDA/FirstPark at either (207) 859-9716 or email@example.com.
FirstPark continues to attract businesses and organizations to central Maine. As developments happen in the park and surrounding community, we will share information and articles here about our tenants, as well as our monthly e-newsletter.
- FirstPark to Sponsor Greenlight Maine College Series
- Prominent South Korean diplomat visits Central Maine to discuss business growth and opportunity (WABI TV, 11/20/19)
- South Korean official lays groundwork for business collaboration in central Maine (Morning Sentinel, 11/20/19)
- FirstPark News for October 2019
- FirstPark News for September 2019
- FirstPark News for August 2019
- FirstPark News for July 2019
- FirstPark News for June 2019
- FirstPark News for May 2019
- Dog-friendly business park to open in Oakland (NEWS CENTER Maine, 5/16/19)
- New businesses, new focus at Oakland’s FirstPark development (Mainebiz, 5/9/19)
- FirstPark News for April 2019
- FirstPark News for March 2019
- FirstPark Attracts Businesses with New Marketing Plan
- Nonprofit dental center relocates to space in Oakland’s First Park (Press Herald, 1/20/19)
- FirstPark News for February 2019
To stay informed and get the latest updates about FirstPark, be sure to subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.