FirstPark is a 285-acre property located two miles west of the Kennebec River and adjacent to I-95. The business park has 22 building sites from 5 to 24 total acres, 3.5 to 13.5 buildable acres. The entire plot plan is shown below, with sold sites indicated (view the park directory) .
View individual site specifications here.
Summary of Protective Covenants
- • Subject to approved uses (class “A” office, R&D, data centers, light manufacturing, health care) and restrictions.
- • Building and exterior material standards
- • Landscaping plan subject to approval
- • Site lighting and signage standards
- • Footprint cannot exceed 30% of buildable area
- • Healthy trees to remain in 30′ buffer along access roads
- • Parking ration >5 per 1,000sf of building area